- Make sure you are logged in to CGCircuit.
- Click on your name on the top right corner of the header, then click on “My Account”. This will bring you to your account settings.
- When the page loads, click on the “Main Info” tab in the Author Setting section of the left menu
- At the very top of that page you will see a “Setup Payments” button.
- Click on the Setup Payments button to start the process.
After you click on the Setup button you will be redirected to Stripe to create an Express account. After you finish this guided setup, you will be redirected to CGCircuit.
Please note: When you are redirected to CGCircuit, please pay attention to the message next to the “Edit” button. This icon will tell you whether you still need to provide more information to Stripe before you can receive the payment.
Make sure to check your email; Stripe should have sent you a message to confirm your account creation.
You can login to your Stripe Express account in different ways:
You can use Stripe Express to manage and download tax forms, track payments in real time, see upcoming payouts, and understand key cash flow trends. Take a look at these FAQs to learn how to manage your Stripe express account.
We send payouts on the first ten days of every month for the previous month’s revenues as long as your earnings balance is greater than $30.